Fundamentally, periodization is a strategy or principle for organizing long-term training and specifically defined as a division of a longer training cycle into different periods with different target training adaptations, structures, and content of the training program.
- Benefits of Synthetic Turf for Indoor Training Areas
- Ultimate Durability and Versatility
- Seasoned Strength & Conditioning Coach Angelo James Joins PLAE Perform to Direct Athletic Programming
- PLAE Expands International Business with Innovative Performance Solutions
- Optimizing the Foundations of Group Exercise Rooms