Fundamentally, periodization is a strategy or principle for organizing long-term training and specifically defined as a division of a longer training cycle into different periods with different target training adaptations, structures, and content of the training program.
- Specifying Surfaces for a High-Performance Athletic Facility
- Veteran Strength & Conditioning Coach Gary Schofield Fuels PLAE Sales Team
- Incorporating Functional Training Zones in Your Facility
- Weight Room Design for Collegiate and Professional Athletics
- Benefits of Synthetic Turf for Indoor Training Areas